MHC providers are now offering Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through our new division, Cooperative Recovery. We specialize in treating those who are struggling with substance use or addiction to comfortably reduce and eventually eliminate cravings.
Substance Abuse Suboxone Treatment
Nashville – (615) 744-7400
Murfreesboro – (615) 687-4680
- We Welcome All TennCare Plans (Amerigroup, BlueCare, United Healthcare Community Plan (UHC))
- Immediate Availability-Schedule an Appt Today
- Outpatient Services Allowing You to Work or Take Care of Family
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine/Naloxone), Vivitrol, Sublocade
- Safe, Comfortable, Stand-Alone Clinics
Additional Integrated Services (As Needed)
- Psychotherapy & Behavioral Counseling
- Community-Based Care Management (food/shelter/clothing/transportation/benefits)
- Psychiatric Services
- Primary Care
Click the images below for additional information about our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the best substance use treatments? There are several effective treatments but for those struggling with opiate addiction, Suboxone Treatment is the standard of care, per the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry and the American Medical Association in addition to many others. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative offers this outpatient treatment at their Nashville site without the wait and welcomes all TennCare plans.
- Where can I find Suboxone Doctors that take my insurance? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville offers Suboxone Treatment without a wait and they welcome all TennCare plans. They have medical doctors that specialize in substance use and addiction who are dedicated to helping without judgment. Their outpatient Suboxone Clinic is in Metro Center near downtown Nashville, convenient to all Middle Tennessee.
- Where are programs for substance abuse? Programs for substance abuse are treatments designed to help those struggling with substance use or addiction to reduce or eliminate their use of harmful substances. Many programs use a combination of Support Groups and Counseling to facilitate recovery. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville offers outstanding office-based programs for substance abuse, including a comprehensive Suboxone Treatment Program and welcomes all TennCare plans. They serve clients from all over Middle Tennessee and their Suboxone Treatment Doctors are Medical Doctors that specialize in substance use and addiction.
- Where can I find therapy for substance abuse? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville specializes in state-of-the-art substance use and addiction therapy (substance therapy). In addition to substance abuse and addiction counseling, they also offer Trauma-Based Therapy since trauma is often connected to substance use. This would include EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). For those struggling with opiate use issues, they also offer an outstanding Suboxone Treatment Program and accept all TennCare plans. There is no wait to get started and the program is office-based so clients can still work, attend school, or take care of their families.
- Where can I find a Suboxone Clinic in Nashville? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative offers state-of-the-art Suboxone Treatment at their Nashville location. They offer many more services than a traditional “Suboxone Treatment Clinic” including, Therapy, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care for those that might benefit. Gradually breaking away from the pain of opiate addiction requires more than just Suboxone Therapy. That is why Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative provides all the necessary services necessary, under one roof, to help you or your loved ones to be as comfortable as possible and successful. Services are all outpatient so clients can continue to work, attend school, or take care of their families while getting the help they need.
- Where can I find a Suboxone Clinic in Nashville Tennessee? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative offers outstanding Suboxone Treatment at their downtown Nashville clinic. Their Suboxone Doctors offer Suboxone Medication to ease the pain of withdrawal in a comfortable, clean, and judgment-free environment. The program is office-based so clients can continue to work, attend school, or take care of their families while getting the immediate help they need. TennCare is accepted and there is no wait to get started.
- Where can I get Suboxone in Nashville? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville offers state-of-the-art Suboxone Treatment without a wait and they welcome TennCare insurance. Services are office-based (outpatient) so clients can get the help they need but still work, attend school, or take care of their families. Their Suboxone Doctors are medical doctors that specialize in substance abuse and addiction and they offer Suboxone Treatment in a judgment-free environment. They use these medications to try to keep their clients as comfortable as possible during treatment. Many other services are also offered at the clinic including Counseling, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care for those who may benefit. Clients often take advantage of several services at each outpatient visit to give them a better chance for long-term success.
- Where can I find Suboxone Doctors in Nashville? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative has Suboxone Doctors that are ready to help you or your loved one in a safe, comfortable, and judgment-free environment. Located in North Nashville, this clinic is convenient, has easy parking, and is designed for clients to get all the expert help they need under one roof while still being able to work, attend school, or take care of their families. Cooperative Recovery accepts TennCare including Amerigroup, United Healthcare Community Plan, and BlueCare and there is no wait to get started.
- Do I need a Nashville Suboxone clinic? Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville offers effective Suboxone Addiction Treatment without a wait. Their Nashville Suboxone Clinic is conveniently located near downtown Nashville and offers a one-stop shop for all the services necessary to comfortably treat substance use or addiction. In addition to Suboxone Medication, they offer Counseling, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care for those that could benefit. All TennCare insurance is accepted and there is zero judgment at this safe, comfortable clinic.
- What are the best Substance Use Programs? Every client and situation are different, so a few evidence-based approaches are offered. Researching Substance Use Programs and trying to match them to your specific needs is an effective approach. For those struggling with Opiate abuse or addiction, Suboxone Medication-Assisted Treatment is the most universally recognized treatment by most experts. Suboxone Medication helps to reduce painful withdrawal symptoms quickly and effectively. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative in Nashville offers this type of treatment on an outpatient basis. Clients can receive additional, supportive assistance as needed including Trauma Based Therapy, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care.
- Where can I get Opioid Treatment with Suboxone? There are several Opioid Suboxone Treatment providers in Nashville. Most important is to do your research and choose one that fits your individual needs. If you are looking for an outpatient program where you can still work, go to school, or take care of your family, Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative might be a good fit. They offer Suboxone Treatment which is the gold standard for treating Opioid Use Disorders out of their Nashville clinic. They accept TennCare insurance and provide a safe, clean, and judgment-free environment. They also offer several other services to support recovery including Therapy, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care if needed. There is no wait to get started.
- How much does it cost to go to a Suboxone clinic? There are several Suboxone Clinics in Nashville that offer treatment to those in need without any out-of-pocket costs. There are some grant–supported programs for those who are uninsured. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative has an excellent Suboxone Treatment Program that accepts all TennCare plans including Amerigroup, United Healthcare Community Plan, and BlueCare. TennCare members can access this care at no out–of–pocket costs so there are no barriers to getting this specialized help.
- Are there Suboxone Recovery Clinics in Nashville? Absolutely-There are several Suboxone Recovery Clinics in Nashville. It is important that you research them before choosing a provider. Finding a program that meets your specific needs will be your best bet. There are residential programs where you live for a time while in recovery and outpatient programs where you just go for your treatment and then return home. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative has an outpatient Suboxone Recovery Clinic at their North Nashville site where clients can access state-of-the-art treatment but still take care of the families, attend school, or work. They offer many additional support services as well that will be critical for those looking for recovery including Therapy, Psychiatry, Care Management, and Primary Care. This is a non-profit organization that does not judge its clients and meets them where they are with a ton of resources and supports.
- Are there Suboxone Clinics for People with Mental Health problems? YES-while it is true that most Suboxone treatment clinics are set up for those with addiction only, some organizations focus on patients struggling with substance use (addiction) AND Mental Illness. These are called “co-occurring” disorders and often include Opioid Use Disorder and Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, or Panic. Often, patients can present with several of these challenges at the same time. Trauma often underlies these problems and can be addressed while undergoing Suboxone Assisted Treatment. Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative specializes in serving those with addiction and mental health disorders at the same time. They have Psychiatric Providers on staff that can prescribe your mental health medications while you are seeing your Suboxone Doctor for your addiction-related medications. Their clinic is located near downtown Nashville and accepts all forms of TennCare insurance.
- Is there a Suboxone clinic in Nashville that specializes in women with Trauma? Absolutely! Cooperative Recovery at Mental Health Cooperative has a Suboxone Treatment Program that offers women a safe and comfortable outpatient treatment experience where they can receive Suboxone in addition to the absolute best Trauma Based Therapy approaches available for successful recovery. This would include EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) and TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy). Services are offered on an outpatient basis so that clients can continue to work, attend school, or care for their families. Cooperative recovery is in North Nashville and accepts all TennCare plans.
- Does Cooperative Recovery treat pregnant women in their outpatient Suboxone based recovery program? Yes, Cooperative Recovery welcomes pregnant women. With your permission, Dr. David Patzer, MD will work with your OB/GYN (medical providers) to help coordinate your care. Your safety and that of your baby is our number one concern. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this specialized area of recovery.