We Are Open And Ready To Help You Today
MHC Services Update:
MHC is an “essential service” so we remain open at all sites while taking necessary precautions to help keep everyone as healthy as possible.
Please consider connecting with us on our Facebook page for ongoing updates: https://www.facebook.com/mentalhealthcooperative/
Or follow us on Instagram @mentalhealthcooperative
- Referrals/New Admissions: MHC welcomes new admissions (children, adolescents & adults) for all sites. We continue to welcome new admissions/referrals by phone or you can walk into any of our 10 locations. Our phone number is (615) 743-1555 or toll-free (866) 816-0433.
- Waiting List: There is no wait to get started. We will complete your admission assessment when you call. If the assessment is for your child, please be sure they are present for the call.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services: Crisis Services remain operational 24/7. Call (615) 726-0125 for assistance.
- Care Management: Care Managers continue to serve their consumers as always. We are gradually phasing in face-to-face visits again and are excited to see you! Please continue to stay in contact with your Care Manager and let them know of any specific needs.
- Psychiatry: Psychiatric Services remain open with providers utilizing telemedicine and phone visits. Face-to-face visits are still available as needed.
- Therapy: Our Therapy department remains open with most sessions taking place by phone for now. Please stay in contact with your Therapist about your specific needs.
- Homeless Services: MHC Homeless Outreach is working in cooperation with other community navigators and homeless service providers to distribute essential items. MHC Outreach Line at 615-744-7560.
- Substance Abuse Suboxone Treatment: Our Addiction programming remains fully operational. Call Cooperative Recovery now to get started with Dr. Patzer in Nashville at (615) 744-7400. To visit our Murfreesboro site starting July 1, 2021, call 615-687-4680.
- Representative Payee: Any additional Rep Payee (Representative Payee) request can be called in and will be processed after the third week of the month. The Rep Payee phone number is 615-743-1416. Due to COVID-19, The Rep Payee’s hours have temporarily been changed
- Rep Payee Hours:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 8-4:30, we ask you to arrive before 4:15
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 8-4:30, we ask you to arrive before 4:15
- Friday – Closed
Know that your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority and that we will continue to take all the recommended precautions. We want you to remain happy and healthy during these uncomfortable times, so as we like to say around here, “Let’s Face The Challenges TOGETHER!”
-Your Friends at MHC
*For any other questions, please call our Welcome Center at (615) 743-1555