We Are Open And Ready To Help You Today
MHC Services Update:
MHC is an “essential service” so we remain open at all sites while taking necessary precautions to help keep everyone as healthy as possible.
Please consider connecting with us on our Facebook page for ongoing updates: https://www.facebook.com/mentalhealthcooperative/
- Referrals/New Admissions: MHC welcomes new admissions (children, adolescents & adults) for all sites. We continue to welcome new admissions/referrals by phone or you can walk in to any of our 10 locations. Our phone number is (615) 743-1555 or toll free (866) 816-0433.
- Waiting List: There is no wait to get started. We will try to complete your assessment when you call if possible. If the assessment is for your child, please be sure they are present for the call.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services: Crisis Services remain operational 24/7. Call (615) 726-0125 for assistance.
- Care Management: Care Managers continue to serve their consumers as always. Beginning Monday, May 18th, we will be phasing in some face to face visits. It will be great to see you again! Please continue to stay in contact with your Care Manager about your specific needs.
- Psychiatry: Psychiatric Services remain open with providers utilizing telemedicine and phone visits. Face to face visits are still available as needed.
- Therapy: Our Therapy department remains open with most sessions taking place by phone for now. Please stay in contact with your Therapist about your specific needs.
- Homeless Services: MHC Homeless Outreach is working in cooperation with other community navigators and homeless service providers to distribute essential items. MHC Outreach Line at 615-744-7560.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Our Addiction programming remains fully operational. Call Cooperative Recovery now to get started with Dr. Hollie: (615) 743-1555
- Representative Payee: Any additional Rep Payee (Representative Payee) request can be called in and will be processed after the third week of the month. The Rep Payee phone number is 615-743-1416.
Know that your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority and that we will continue to take all recommended precautions. We want you to remain happy and healthy during these uncomfortable times, so as we like to say around here, “Let’s Face The Challenges TOGETHER!”
-Your Friends at MHC
*For any other questions, please call our Welcome Center at (615) 743-1555