We Are Open And Ready To Help You Today
MHC Services Update:
MHC is an “essential service” so we remain open at all sites while taking necessary precautions to help keep everyone as healthy as possible.
Please consider connecting with us on our Facebook page for ongoing updates: https://www.facebook.com/mentalhealthcooperative/
- Referrals/New Admissions: MHC welcomes new admissions (children, adolescents & adults) for all sites. Assessments are now being completed by phone and only take about 30 minutes.
Please call us at (615) 743-1555 or (866)-816-0433 to get started.
- Waiting List: There is no wait to get started. We will try to complete your assessment when you call if possible. If the assessment is for your child, please be sure they are present for the call.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services: Crisis Services remain operational 24/7. Call (615) 726-0125 for assistance.
- Care Management: Care Managers continue to serve their consumers as always. They are connecting primarily by phone right now.
- Psychiatry: Psychiatric Services remain open with providers utilizing telemedicine and phone visits. Face to face visits are still available as needed.
- Therapy: Our Therapy department remains open with most sessions taking place by phone for now.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT): Our Addiction programming remains fully operational. Call Cooperative Recovery now to get started with Dr. Hollie: (615) 743-1555
- Representative Payee: Checks are available daily. Please note Rep Payee closes at 2pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. All checks will be released for the month of April on Wednesday, April 1st and Friday, April 3rd.
We want you to remain happy and healthy during these uncomfortable times, so as we like to say around here, “Let’s Face The Challenges TOGETHER!”
-Your Friends at MHC
*For any other questions, please call our Welcome Center at (615) 743-1555