Now Offering Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
MHC providers are now offering Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) through our new division, Cooperative Recovery. We specialize in treating those who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
- We Welcome all TennCare plans
- Schedule A Convenient Appointment
- Comprehensive outpatient treatment program under one roof:
- Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Medical Assessments
- Psychotherapy & Behavioral Counseling
- Community-Based Care Management (food, shelter, clothing, transportation, benefits)
- Psychiatric Medication Evaluation & Management (as needed)
David Patzer, M.D., Medical Director
Board-Certified in Addiction Medicine: ABPM
Adult, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Oba Hollie, M.D., Physician
To make a referral, schedule an appointment, or for additional information, please call 615-743-1555.
We are open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
260 A. Cumberland Bend, Nashville, TN 37228
Click on Cooperative Recovery for more details.