Our Adult Services
Our services focus on the whole person to provide for needs in all areas of recovery. All adult services will begin with a behavioral and physical health assessment that will help us know which team will be the best fit.
It takes teamwork. MHC clients are assigned to a treatment team which includes a Care Manager, Psychiatrist/Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and Care Management Supervisor. Many will also be assigned to one of our highly trained and experienced therapists.
Care managers help clients to understand their symptoms and find the most effective treatment strategies. They may also assist with additional services, such as:
- Budgeting & Financial Benefits
- Medical and Dental Care
- Vocational or Educational Services
- Social Support
- Transportation Resources
Care Management: Assertive Community Treatment model-provides side by side support of the management of symptoms so clients can enjoy a satisfying and healthy life in the community.
Psychiatry: Psychiatric Evaluation & Recommendations for Treatment including medication management.
Psychotherapy: Individual, Family & Group Therapy
OnTrack Tennessee: Specialized program serving young adults ages 15-30, residing in Davidson County, experiencing their first episode of psychosis.
Crisis Services: Available 24/7 by walk-in or call (615) 726-0125
Additional services are available as needed:
- Substance Abuse Services for Individuals with Co-occurring Mental Health Issues
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Mobile & Walk-In Crisis Services
- Crisis Diversion Services – Crisis Resolution Center, Respite & a Crisis Stabilization Unit
- Pharmacy Services – Offering Specialized Packaging of Medical & Psychiatric Medications
- Representative Payee Services
For more information about our adult services call 615-743-1555 or 866-816-0433 toll free.
MHC: Where We Face the Challenges Together